Answers Holiday Party
- C. The pizza rolls contain 6 grams (g) fat, the stuffed mushrooms contain 11 g, and the cheese ball contains 10 g.
- C. The lemon bar contains 143 calories, the gingerbread man contains 64 calories, and the butterscotch chip cookie contains 50 calories.
- B. The whiskey sour contains 123 calories, the martini contains 160 calories, and the rum and Coke contains 154 calories.
- C. The peanut brittle contains 2 g fat, and the fudge and the fudge-dipped Oreo contain 5 g each.
- B. The duck contains 15 g fat, the ham contains 6 g, and the chicken leg contains 12 g.
- A. The stuffing contains 542 milligrams (mg) of sodium, the mashed potatoes contain 266 mg, and the dinner roll contains 134 mg.
- B. The apple cider has 117 calories, the hot chocolate contains 190 calories, and the eggnog contains 343 calories.
- A. The fruit cake contains 34 g of sugar, the pecan roll contains 13 g, and the frosted brownie contains 15 g.