1. b. 40 calories
2. c. 3 grams
3. a. 5 g total fat, 2 g saturated fat, and 95 mg cholesterol
4. b. 20% or more of the DV/serving
5. a. One third fewer calories or less than 50% of the fat content
6. b. 0.5g; 2g
7. a. The cows must receive only organic food
8. True. A fat-free food can contain fat, as long as it is 0.5 grams or less per serving.
9. c. 0.20 ounces
10. b. 20%
11. False. The % DV is based on a 2000-calorie diet, which is not appropriate for everyone.
12. d. With the ingredients provided in the largest quantity appearing first (most weight)