I love cooking all the food for Thanksgiving and I also like the leftovers. Every year I try to do something different with my leftovers and this year I thought I would change it up with Asian flavors. Check out this quick stir-fry.
- 1 Tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2 cups leftover turkey, shredded
- 1 1/2 cups leftover veggies (I used leftover green beans with spicy pecans and pancetta)
- 1-2 Tbsp. green onions, sliced
- 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- 2 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 tsp. sesame seed oil
- 1 tsp. ginger, minced
- In a small bowl mix all the sauce ingredients, set aside.
- Heat a skillet over medium-high heat. Add the oil, and heat. Add the veggies, stir until heated. Add the turkey and cook 1-2 minutes. When heated through, add the reserved sauce. Heat 1-2 minutes.
- Remove from heat, and top with the sliced green onions. Serve.
I served this over scallion pancakes, but it would work with steamed rice too!