Who doesn’t like crab? If you don’t want to use mushrooms try stuffing filo cups (you can find them in the freezer section of the grocery store).
Crab Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 package mushrooms, stems removed
- 1 8-ounce container lump crabmeat, drained, picked over for shells
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons plain yogurt, Greek
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon dill weed
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Scoop out some of the inside of the mushroom caps to make room for the filling.
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, mayonnaise, dill weed and mix well. Fold in the crabmeat. Adjust seasonings with salt and pepper.
- Using a small scoop, stuff the mushrooms caps with the filling. Place on an oven proof dish. Optional, sprinkle tops with Parmesan cheese before baking.
- Bake 15 minutes, or until lightly browned.