This is a super quick and easy stuffed mushroom recipe to make. Enjoy!
Pesto Stuffed Mushrooms
- 1 container pesto sauce (or make homemade if you like)
- 1 container fresh mozzarella pearls, drained
- 1 package button mushrooms, cleaned, stem removed
- Parmesan cheese, grated
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Using a small spoon remove some of the inside of the mushroom caps. Place in an oven proof dish or sheet pan.
- Place a spoonful of pesto into each mushroom, place a mozzarella pearl into each mushroom, Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 10-15 minutes, until slightly browned on top.