Health & Diet Coaching by RD4Health® Nutrition Counseling, LLC offering individual and group counseling using current scientific nutrition information. Topics include food sensitivities, which often lead to chronic conditions such as migraines, IBS, arthritis, etc., and weight management, concentrating on family, women, and childhood nutrition, in an effort to create overall optimal health.
Dietitians Vs. Nutritionists:
- The title “Nutritionist” is unregulated.
- The title “Registered Dietitian” is reserved for individuals who have completed a four-year degree in nutrition, 900 supervised clinical hours, and pass a national exam.
Why Choose A Registered Dietitian?
- You learn how to eat smarter.
- You learn how to help your family eat healthier.
- You learn how lose or gain weight safely.
- You learn how to manage diabetes, high blood pressure and other chronic disorders
- You learn easy cooking suggestions.
- Healthy Cooking
- Group Cooking Classes: Privately in your home or public. Private classes can be tailored to your needs i.e. Heart Healthy, Weight Control, healthy “Kid Friendly” meals.
- Recipe Conversion: Learn simple substitutions for your favorite recipes and make them healthier for your body.
- Nutritional Counseling
- Nutrition Counseling Sessions include topics such as Wellness through Nutrition, Weight Coaching, Diet Assessment, Eating Disorders, Diabetes Management through diet and Family Nutrition.
- Childhood Nutrition explores healthy eating through your child’s lifecycle infant, adolescent & teens.
- Certified LEAP Therapist
- LEAP – Lifestyle Eating And Performance. Medical Research has shown that foods and food additives can be involved in a wide array of painful symptoms and chronic health problems. If your diet is causing your illness, whatever medications you take will ultimately fail because they only mask the symptoms. They don’t affect the underlying cause of the symptoms. Plus many medications have side effects that can lead to other health problems. I use a variety of methods to help my patients identify their trigger foods, and through counseling help my patients achieve wellness.
- Wellness Lectures
- Portion Control
- Dieting Myths
- Fats, Oils & Cholesterol
- Meal Planning
- Childhood Eating Tips
- Eat Your Way To Better Health
- How To Shop in the Grocery Store
- Label Reading
- Eating Out
- … Many more health and nutrition topics.